Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Strawberry (finally!!), hay and my bike

I know you are tired of hearing about this damn strawberry. Don't worry, I won't write about each strawberry I produce. Here is the strawberry all ripe and ready to eat.

I must say it tasted soooo good. She was not a big strawberry, but enough for a few bites. Didn't require any sweetener at all.

We had a party this weekend, it was a hoe down. You can't have a hoe down without hay! Well, it was technically straw as straw was much cheaper than hay. We don't have a truck, so I had to use the Tahoe as my truck....It was a mess!!!!! Pic from the drivers seat.



In preparing for the hoe down, I went to the Goodwill looking for just the right outfit. I found my first 10 speed bike for sale (actually, one like it)! I loved this bike - the pink and grey....so lovely. I got this bike for Xmas one year and I believed it snowed that x-mas. I didn't care. I rode my bike on the front porch.

No comments: