Monday, July 11, 2011

July!!

Hi all!!

Sorry for the lag in posts this month. For the 4th of July holiday, roommie and I went to my parent's lake house. I forgot my camera but I prefer to not have my bikini pics on my page. The blog simply couldn't handle that kind of traffic. ha!

This past weekend, we spent our traditional anniversary and birthday weekend at the Plaza relaxing by the pool. Yes, it is a few weeks early, but we had to fit it in when we could. I would rather do it early than not at all!! No pics from this either. I know, I suck.

Today I am working from home, as trusty Charley is still having problems. I am currently sitting at the desk in the kitchen listening to Willie snore as he is sleeping on the kitchen table. Rough life he has!!


We bought this bowl in Charleston at a really cool store - SOM. I planned to put something in the bowl, but since I put it on table, Willie has practically lived in it. He likes his new bed!!

The big excitement of the day is this!! The first pics of my lil garden!! :)

Funny thing is, I am scared of hot stuff, but I will enjoy making salsa with my own japs. Oh yeah, I realized that green thumb is true! I was in my little garden picking weeds and proping up my tomatoes and when I came inside my fingers were green. I also realized that cucumbers are prickly. Just let them be.

No comments: