Monday, June 13, 2011

Green Beans + DP

Last night was the end to a very busy weekend. I worked until 8:30 pm Friday night, worked another 8 on Saturday, had a few hours of retail therapy Saturday afternoon and met a sweet little baby girl Saturday evening. My roommie and I went antiquing Sunday afternoon and then my yard work called my name since it was a cool 81 degrees yesterday!! Yeah!!

Apparently I was tired during dinner, b/c I knocked over several things (no major spills), handed my eating partner a hot pot expecting him to hold it with his hands, and to top it off, poured my pop in my green beans instead of in my glass. I ate the green beans still, but didn't drink the pop! I can be such a ditz.

I remember when I was tired as a little girl I would walk around stubbing my toes, which would lead to crying, and after a few of these spills, my Mom would put me to bed. Aaahh, the good ol days.

No comments: