Tuesday, June 21, 2011

AT&T commercial

I like commercials. I REALLY like to sing the commercial songs. Lately there is one commercial that I just laugh every time I hear it - the AT&T commercial. There is a family that is talking around the dinner table (this is from memory, not word for word):

Mom to son: What are you reading?
Son: My sister's diary
Sister: OOOH, I would love some feed back when you are done.
Dad: Your Mom and I were reading it and we would like to know more about this Chad fellow.
Mom: Is he still in school?
Daughter: He would be, but he dropped out.
Dad: oooh, an entrepreneur
Mom: honey, do you mind if I mow the lawn this weekend?
Dad: only if I get to paint your toenails.

This just cracks me up. Have a good one!! It is eighty degrees, you gotta be happy!

No comments: