Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Antiquing finds and a little gardening

I mentioned we went antiquing on Sunday. Some days are a bust, some days I find things I can't afford and pout, and other days are perfect. This Sunday was just that, perfect. We like stuff that no one else probably wants, so we can usually get a good deal. Our treasures:

A yellow gas can
A red lantern


And a green lunch box.



I know, random!!
I also got a new print for our wall in the living room. When I saw this, I just had to have it. It screamed summer and made me smile. Yes, I know, I need to take off the corner protectors, but I was waiting for "approval" (ha!) before I made it non-returnable.

On a different note, I have planted a strawberry plant and I have the cutest little strawberry!! I may be making a fool of myself here, I saw this little bud this AM and I THINK it is a baby strawberry. If it isn't, oh well, it gave me great excitement this morning.

No comments: