Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Is Willie Sick??

I realize Willie hacked into my account and wrote a post about my smarts (or lack thereof), however, I think he deserves the spotlight once again. I took him to the vet yesterday because he "wasn't himself". Here were my examples:

1. He isn't stealing his sister's food
2. He isn't jumping up on the table begging for food during dinner.
3. He hasn't been getting on the counter looking for food.
4. He isn't begging to go outside.
5. He doesn't wake me up in the morning for his milk.
6. He isn't eating his daily food supply before 8 a.m. (he gets fed at 6 am).
7. He isn't fighting with his sister.

The vet is looking at me perplexed, as it sounds like maybe Willie has just decided to be a good kitty!! In all honesty though, he is lethargic and has no excitement for life right now. I sure hope it is nothing major, I will feel bad about joking about him :(

No comments: