Thursday, May 19, 2011

He's Back!!

I woke up to a clunk - this is my water bottle being pushed off my night stand. A few minutes later, tap, tap...tap, tap, this is Willie tapping at my shoulder attempting to get me up. Next a fight ensues on my legs, Willie wants to wake me up and he doesn't want Jordy's assistance. After the fight, he climbs all the way up my body then jumps on the headboard, walking his way to the nightstand, proceeding to knock off magazines, pens and anything else that will make noise. He watches me for a few minutes from his perch on the nightstand and moves back to the bed. There is then a wet nose in my face, purring followed by meows.

I am just waiting for the morning when he yells, "b!tch, get up and get me my milk!"

Anyway, Willie is magically healed of whatever was wrong with him and is back in full force, better than ever :)

No comments: