Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'll get it myself

Guest post from Willie

My owners claim to be educated people, but I outsmart them every time, especially my Mother. I fool her with my desperate meows and she caves in giving me milk, letting me lick her plate or even giving me little morsels of people food. Of course, she gives me more table scraps when the big guy (Daddy) isn't around as he for some odd reason has an issue with me maintaining my svelte 14 lb figure. For some reason parents do their best to restrict MY food (1 measly cup of food a day), however, I do not notice they have the same restraint for their own diet....

I was HUNGRY this weekend as my Mom often forgets to feed me timely. I am left to savage for my own meal, whether this be stealing from my sister or finding food sources in other places. I lucked up this weekend as my brilliant Mother left a bag of food in a shelf on the garage....

My meal was just as simple as knocking it down from the shelf and using the garbage can as my tray.

AND the fool left her car windows open with her lunch bag fully accesible to me. Sargento is quite tasty. I really did nothing wrong here, as she was going to throw it away since it was not safe for human consumption after being in the car for 2 days. It was just fine for me though!!

No comments: