Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby Arm

I have been away at college for 8 days. I do miss my college days, however, my recent college experience was not as near as much fun as KSU days. I was attending trial college in Boulder, CO. 8 days with 50+ attorneys, interesting....

We were divided up into groups of 9 - 10 attorneys. My group was group 2 (that is what we called ourselves at least). One girl in the group knew everyone's name before we even got there. She later admitted that she did some internet searching to learn about us. I thought it was more on the funny side of the scale than creepy. Anyway, the social chair decided that we should all go out to dinner on Tuesday as class had late start on Wednesday. We all went to dinner, then out for "a" drink. "A" drink turned into a lot of pitchers.

Highlight of the evening was when our cute Texas girl goes up to the bar to order beer. She asks: What do ya'll have on tap?
Answer: PBR
Response: OK! I will take three pitchers of Baby Arm.

She comes back to the table and tells us she got Baby Arm. We are all baffled, then look around and see all of the PBR posters. Apparently she has never heard of Pabst Blue Ribbon and if you say it outloud quickly, I guess you can see where you can get Baby Arm.

Baby Arm was the continued joke all week and thank goodness b/c the serious environment of trial college was tough for Red to handle.

No comments: