Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Present to Myself

I drove up in the driveway to find this yesterday:


No, it is not a trash cart, it is my GRASS cart. I have wanted this for over a year now. My roommie told me that I could get one when our paper bags ran out, and this is right after he had bought them in bulk at Sam's. I HATE the paper lawn bags and apparently they HATE me to. My neighbors probably love them as they watch me out their windows laughing as I am wrestling with the paper sack, lawn bag and the clippings I try to get in the bag. UGGGH. It is really the worst part about mowing.

I fixed this problem for myself. By the way, I have also wanted one of those cute lawn wheelbarrows so now I can just wheel my cart around as I need it. In fact, right when I got home last night, I wheeled her up to my courtyard and began to fill it up.

The lawn cart has special air vents so it won't smell too bad, and it is picked up weekly along with my trash.


My roommie is expecting this to be a very bad idea, but I disagree. I expect to be a very happy consumer. :)

No comments: