Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hilton Head

My roommie and I went on a vacation to South Carolina and Georgia to attend a friend's wedding. While I did enjoy parts of our trip, it was certainly not a vacation you dream of. Days 1 & 2, we were in Hilton Head, SC. I would happily go back to Hilton Head to actually ENJOY the beach b/c the two days we were there it rained, rained, rained. I wanted to get out and do something so my brilliant idea was bike riding. Fun on the way down the beach, horrible on the way back as we are fighting the wind and rain.

Here are some memorable pics:

Our rental car - Dodge Challenger. Admittedly, I was initially upset about the "surprise upgrade" however, at the end of the day, it was fun to cruise around in a fun car. However, I quickly realized, I like 4 doors (can you say old!)


Jellyfish. We went for a romantic (ha!) walk on the beach the night before and I was scared to death b/c I did not want to set on a jellyfish. I was assured that I would see one before I stepped on it, however, flashlight and all, I did not enjoy the night walk on the beach.


Birds!! I did not take this - but I do like the picture.


Why can't I have sexy beach hair like Sports Illustrated models??



Rain, rain go away!!

No comments: