Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mulching

I drive a car. She is a Dodge Charger named Charley. It is a large car, but it is not meant to be a work-truck. You might thing, well, duh. However, sometimes I am forced to use Charley as a work truck b/c Charley's brother, Junior is at work with his owner.

On Sunday I was working on landscaping projects. In doing so, I made 4 trips to Wal-Mart. I can fit about 10 bags of mulch - the big 2 cubic feet ones and 10 bags of soil (40 lb bags). Now, I could probably fit a bit more if I put some up front, but I was just using the trunk and my back seat. All the way to and from work yesterday, I kept thinking to myself it smelled like mulch in my car. I made a mental note that I need to vacuum the trunk and then laughed b/c that will probably not get accomplished any time soon.

Last night I opened the door to my backseat to look for something and guess what I found?? 2 bags of mulch!!! Guess that explains the smell!! Gave myself a good laugh at least, and I guess I don't need car freshner for a while, I have bark scent.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha!! Thats funny. Thank goodness it wasnt wet and leaking. That read mulch i bought last team leaked all over my truck because it was wet and stained it!

Anonymous said...

Auto text was a bitch on this comment!! Ha!!