Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Horse Racing

I want to the horse races this weekend with my Mom at Oaklawn in Hot Springs, Arkansas. If you don't like horses, just go for the people watching!! I enjoyed both obviously!! I gambled with $100 and walked away with $73. Not bad considering I ate and drank off of that money too. Great company, entertainment and experience!

They're off..


Racing.... (obviously my pictures were not consecutive (see clouds v. blue sky)



The finish (the one person I could catch at the finish!)


Rolaids are sold at the bar - not sure if this is to try and cure your hangover or your sick stomach after losing too much money! (probably a bit of both)



The hats were great entertainment!! Apparently you can wear a hat with anything and it will still look awful!




Saved the best for last. This lady needs to fire her stylist or her family, whoever told her that this looks good. Not only does she need a bigger dress or more appropriate undergarments, this hat just adds pounds.


This guy looks like he is straight off the My Fair Lady set. Not sure if he will ever get a girlfriend at this rate.

No comments: