Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tres Bliss

Well, we made it. 3 years. Seriously, I still get ticked when I think about being married ONLY 3 years when we have been together for like, um....9 years. Anyway, I need to stop bitching b/c at least we finally got married. As you know, it is not my style to be romantic, so I am not going to profess my love out here on the internet but yet tell you how my day started.

Alarm goes off, don't want to get up as I am having some weird allergy attack or summer cold. Sleep in for a bit longer, then get up, rushing around, as I should have gotten up 30 minutes ago. Rush around, kiss my roommate (who is still in bed) goodbye and leave.

Go to the bank to deposit checks.

Get halfway to work AND THEN IT HITS ME - TODAY IS THE 21ST, OUR ANNIVERSARY. Shit! I forgot to put out my card and I don't want to wait until after work b/c he will think I really did forget. So, I turn around. I get back to the house, put his card in his car and confirm his gift is working (I re-activated his XM radio). NOPE. I get everything handled, leave the house and he finds his gift as I originally intended him to, but now I am officially 1.5 hours late in starting my day. Oh well, at least I don't have a boss to deal with :).

So, here it is, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I am one lucky girl and he is probably still wondering what in the hell he got himself into.

No comments: