Sunday, October 26, 2008

What Do I Do With This?

Wikipedia definition: A blog (a contraction of the term "Web log") is a Web site, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

I announced my new creative outlet with SIL, and received a very funny response: "I like it, but I don't know what to do with it." Well, folks, if you are expecting anything more exciting than the words on this page, I am afraid I am going to disappoint you. Funny too, several other readers have admitted they had never perused a blog before. My, what cheap entertainment you are missing out on!! OR maybe it is the fact that other people have "real" jobs with someone tracking internet usage. How easy it is for me to forget that some people still have bosses. Have I mentioned to any of you how much I love mine?

No comments: