Thursday, October 30, 2008

What are you going to be for Christmas?

I know, what an odd question, especially since Halloween is tomorrow!! It is not so odd if I tell you it came from a 3 1/2 year old who obviously was mixed up with his holidays. He was asking what his Uncle was going to be for Christmas (he obviously meant Halloween). My answer was Spiderman. Hilarious mental image for myself, but also got me thinking, what a great idea. Christmas is about the birth of Jesus, but who are we kidding, it has become so commercialized it is really about the gifts. What if we just do something for fun as adults - dress up and give the kids a good, fun and FREE laugh!! My niece suggested for her Grammie to be Dora (would work out great with the black hair and height challenge)!

Doesn't this sound like a hoot??

No comments: