Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FINALLY!

I have been a HUGE fan of blogs, but never felt that I had anything of interest to write about - don't have any kids (just a cat), don't have an exciting social life (well, I attend sporting events, but nothing glamorous), I'm not famous, nor have I embarked upon creating the newest and greatest fad of all time. Today, I thought, "SO WHAT??" I amuse myself, think of things in an odd way and just want to share that with others, or at least have an archive to turn to when I myself need a good laugh.

This is an attempt to make the day a bit brighter, lighter, and to allow your face muscles to exercise, at least once today!!

1 comment:

salt01 said...

Ok well good luck. My friends and their dabbling in all things internet don't seem to turn out great. Be safe and keep your hands to yourself.
Suzy (cat hater #1)