Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cookies 2010!!

Not sure if any of you loyal readers remember my cookie post from last year. Let's just say that I basically said I was never doing sugar cookies again, they were a royal pain and they can kiss my big a$$. Feeling the love??

Well, my dear friend KC offered to assist once again with the cookie making. I think she may have later regretted this, because Roomie asked when we would be done baking and she very calmly said, "I don't know, whenever Red says we are done.". Clue taken!

Back to the baking...We didn't use the cookie cutters, but instead focused our creativity on frosting. I now have 40+ tips (they are actually a X-mas present, but I opened early, and repacked them), special food coloring, icing bags and I am good to go!! It is so much fun to decorate when you have the essential tools!

They may not be perfect, but they are soooo much better than my efforts last year! My roomie kept asking me where the mess ups were (so he could eat them). I eventually just let him eat the "keepers".


All packaged up and ready to deliver!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them!! They look great :)

Jennifer said...

Those look great!!!!!