Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Redhead fun facts

I did not make this stuff up, nor did I check the accuracy. I received all of this information from myredhairgene.com.

1. Red hair is the rarest color in humans. In the US it is estimated that we have anywhere from 2- 6 percent, and the US has the largest population of anywhere in the world.

2. People with red hair often have light eyes: Blue 45%, Green 24%, Brown 18%, Hazel 12%. (I have green, sister has blue)

3. Red hair is a recessive trait and can reappear after skipping one or more generations (exactly like my family!).

4. Redheads tend to be fiesty. (my roommate would say bitchy). I made this one up myself, but I certainly think it is true.

5. Redheads have to deal with a lot of stupid nicknames and grow a hard exterior. I made this one up too but again, it is true.

No comments: