Monday, May 17, 2010

Random

Last week was not a horrible week, however, every time I came to post something I talked myself out of it.

Here is a picture of my "brother and sister" who happily rode along with me to get my car washed. The brown one jumped in the car without me knowing, and the little black dog was whining at my door to come along - he saw his sister jump in. He is too fat to jump up in the car, hence the whining.



I have also spent too many minutes trying to cut down a video to share with you guys. Minnie loves to dance, and it is a mixture of cheerleading, stripper pole, jump rope, balancing and twirling....too cute to not share, however, you don't need to watch the 3 minute video, you get the funniest part about 15 seconds in as she is flailing her arms in the air, about to fall backwards as her eyes roll back in her head. I swear she was not drinking!

One other thing - I was at Home Depot a few weeks ago with my roommate as he is shopping for a new ladder. He told me to try and pick up the ladder. I looked at the label and said, I can't do that, it is 300 lbs. He informed me that it was rated for a 300lb person, it didn't weigh that much. OHHHHHH. So that is why Home Depot never called me about my application.

No comments: