Tuesday, September 22, 2009

KSU Football - Week Three

KSU v. UCLA - we lost baaaad, but I wasn't too coherent to notice. I was exhausted from my day's festivities of a garage sale and community BBQ.

1. First quarter - mainly coherent, but was focusing on Bill having his pants tucked into his pants AGAIN. Only this time he was wearing a black heringbone-ish patterned dress pant with his jacket tucked in. Not good.

2. Second quarter - could hardly stay awake. Fell asleep.

HALFTIME - I came back alive as my new heartthrob, Pete Carroll was on TV. I generally don't fancy older men, however, he is top of my old man to do list.



3. Third quarter - awesome. I wish we could just end the game here. Saw glimpses of greatness.

4. Fourth quarter - reminded that we still sorely need a kicker. I got tired and fell asleep, again!

No comments: