Friday, September 4, 2009

Demented

So I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea what is wrong with me. I have found myself watching/read the most demeneted, dumb crap on the internet. If you have some time to waste, here is some entertainment:

People of Walmart It is a collection of random pics of happenings at Walmart. I will continually check to see if my Dad shows up on there.

The Biggest Zit in the World: Don't watch this after or before eating. It is gross, but I found myself amused for 4 minutes.

Texts from last night: people submit their texts. Lots of poop talk...I really don't believe that some people text this crap (nice play on words!)

OK, so I guess I need to get back to work....TGIF.

Have a great weekend everyone and GO CATS!!! For sure will post FB pics this week. I can't wait for the Kansas State Family Reunion. Unite purple people!! ;)

No comments: