Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jordy Belle Stevens

So my roommate is not keen on the middle name, but since I am the author of this blog, I get to tell all of my followers what I want her middle name to be. I put a purple collar on her that has a bell (hence the middle name, Belle).

One week down and all has went great!! Took her to the vet on Wednesday and she weighed 4 lb 12 oz, and the vet said she was about 4 months old. Good news to hear, b/c we wanted to get her declawed ASAP (they wait until she is 4 months to do this). So, this Wed. I am taking her in for her declawing and spaying. She will have to stay two nights, so it will be interesting to see how big brother responds to her when she gets back home.

Willie and Jordy are getting along famously. I am so shocked at how patient Willie has been. They are not best friends yet, but they don't really fight. Willie is also teaching her is "best" tricks, such as drinking out of the sink, getting up on the table, getting on the kitchen counter, etc.


Getting a drink.



Taking a bath after her drink.



We were in the process of changing the sheets, and determined that both kids like to play in the sheets. We found them napping together about 30 minutes later.



Jordy is very fond of her new dad as well. She, just like Willie, likes to help him work.

1 comment:

Shannon Scarlett said...

DORAAAA!!!! Aw, I am so glad she is happy =]

miss you shea.