Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Football - week one

I am going to try and update the Wildcats status each week. While I am sure my analysis will be focused on the social activities of football than the outcome of the game, I will do my best to at least get the winner correct. Sorry roommate, you didn't marry someone overly interested in the actual game of football.

Pretty good sign if you ask me...

(the team mascot was the Minutemen)


We arrive Saturday morning and our friends, the owner of Cousin Eddie the RV, had the best spot for tailgating marked. We were right at the front of the road so we could gawk at every car going by.


A few hours into the tailgate Willie came by in his car. This was very exciting to everyone around. I don't know what is so exciting about a tiny car, but it is!





Willie also has an entourage this year. I plan to apply for this position next year.


The shirt says Mr. Wonderful. Yes, it is Mr. Minnie Stevens! The shirt was supposed to be a birthday gift, however, after about 6 beers, it sounded like a good idea to give it to him a month early.



So, to the game, we won 21 - 17. Let's just say at least it was a "W".

No comments: