Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dating in the Dark

This is my new favorite reality show. It is sooooo interesting. 3 men and 3 women all meet in a dark room, get to know each other in the dark and go on dates in the dark. Then, after the few meetings, they get to decide who they want to see in the light. After seeing the person in the light, they decide if they want to go on a real date with them or not. It may sound corny, but it is really neat. Click here to watch the show.

I pretty much convinced myself that my roommate would not be interested in me b/c I might be too loud at first for his taste. He says he liked my personality first. guess that means I "grew" on him a little bit!! I went on a blind date ONCE in college and I will NEVER do it again. It was an awful experience - he wasn't really ugly or smelly, he was CHEAP!! I guess he worked at the theatre (strike one) and he admitted to me he got our tickets free (strike two) and then he said that if I wanted a drink or popcorn I could buy it (strike three). PUHLEEZE!!

No comments: