Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hot Air Balloons

So here is a conversation I had last night:

Red (to roommate): I saw a hot air balloon today on my way home from work.
Roommate: Really, where?
Red: In the sky ( and honestly, I wasn't being a smart ass, that is just what came out of my mouth first).
Roommate: No shit in the sky!! Where in town?
Red: (Laughing) It was in the sky by my office.

We have at least one conversation like this per day. It's my life, gotta love it!!

As a side note...I used to watch this show on TLC called Perfect Proposal. This was a really pathetic time in my life as it was a three - five year span where every special occasion or anything out of ordinary had me convinced today would be the day I was getting engaged. Anyway, this show put crazy thoughts in my head and there was time where I wanted to get engaged in a hot air balloon. I really am glad it didn't happen that way thought b/c to tell you the truth, I am a bit horrified that my hair will go up in flames from the torch, or the basket door will swing open and I will fall out, or we would crash into a tree, etc.

No comments: