Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Amusing Red Got Leid




Yup.....its official, I was leid on Saturday!! About 1:00 a.m. Sunday I thought I was going to be laid to rest I was so sick. You would think I would learn my lesson, but the problem was that there were three different drinks that sounded oh so good AND I had TWO new coozies that I had to use, so obviously I HAD to mix drinks on Saturday.

A special shout out to all my friends who made the event possible. Here are a few picks, more to post later when I get them.

I just arrived. It seriously took me about a minute to realize that it was a luau. Guess you don't grow out of dumb blonde-ness.



Hitting a pinata is a lot of fun. I would recommend it for any party!!




Check out the awesome cake Chef Kristi made. Pretty awesome huh?


My boobs and everything went downhill from here.....it was sooo much fun while it lasted!

No comments: