Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reality Show becomes TOO MUCH

Ok, I have refrained from writing about this since I am afraid my 7 followers will taper off, however, I have to get this off of my chest. I am sincerely heartbroken over Jon and Kate. I know Kate was a bit of a bulldog (but I understand, she has sooo many damn kids), however, how can this couple get divorced???? I just think this situation is so terribly sad. Just saw a promo that some big announcement is going to be made on the show on Monday and I hope it is that they are quitting the show, not each other.

One good thing about this is that this should be a huge wake-up call for people. Reality TV is not good for relationships, including my own!! I get too emotionally involved. Before I was married the Bachelor show caused one fight after another. My roommate and I also have different opinions on Kate......hopefully we will just keep those to ourselves after we find out what is going to happen on Monday.

Ta ta for now.

No comments: