Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Mom, since you are reading this first, please go get Dad out of his chair and tell Dad that there is something on your machine that he needs to read:

Dad/Daddy-0/Stevo,

Thank you for always making me laugh. I love that I inherited your funny sense of humor and ability to laugh at yourself, I love that you wear pink shirts and pink crocs, I love that your hair gets really fluffy and you couldn't care less, I love that you are a man that loves toys (it was fun always having a four-wheeler, boat, jet ski and riding lawn mower), I love that you will grill me bbq chicken whenever I come home, I love that you help me keep my HEMI in tip top shape, I love that you want to take me to Nascar races, I love that you have more friends than I do, but most of all Dad, I love that you love me for being me. I love that you allowed me to do all of the things I ever wanted to do and supported me, success or failure.

Happy Father's Day Daddy-O.

No comments: