Friday, June 19, 2009

Overwhelmed at Times

....no, I am not talking about work, house cleaning or yard chores...I am talking about my luck at finding such a great roommate. As you probably are aware by now, I am not the sappiest person on the planet, but I have to be today.

Last night my roommate and I attended a KSU event and there was an auction. Let me just say that auctions are not good for me because I get very competitive and forget that we are spending actual money, not monopoly money. Anyway, up for auction is HARLEY DAY. What the heck is Harley Day? Well it is absolutely the best home football game b/c all of these motorcycles ride around on the track before the game. It is a roaring sound all through the stadium and through your body - it is awesome and almost brings tears to my eyes (I really love it that much, even though I am scared to ride a motorcycle!).






So, my roommate knows how much I love this and every year we say how cool it would be to do. AND lucky me, we won the auction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to tell you that I felt soooo overwhelmed that my roommate did this for me. I am still in sticker shock, but he just told me to enjoy it and it will be worth it. How freaking sweet is that??? The other great part??? My DADDY-O gets to do it with me!! Dad and his Harley will go to game with us!! Can't wait to post pics!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ROOMIE!!! YOU ARE THE BEST ROOMMATE A GIRL COULD EVER ASK FOR!

No comments: