Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spit up laughter

I did something last night that I can't remember doing for at least 10 years. I laughed so hard and unexpectedly that I spit out the pop in my mouth. Unfortunately this was at someone else's house so I felt bad about that (I cleaned it up), but lord did it feel good.

If I even began to tell you what I was laughing about you would not get it, and that is what makes this story even better. You see, my roommie is a really humorous guy. He says shit that is so random but to me it is hilarious (most of the time). That is what happened last night and he wasn't even saying anything to try and make me laugh, he was just being his normal self, talking randomness and what he said was just so darn funny.

Here is some background:
We have invited "Joe" over to our house several times, but he never comes over as he always has other plans. We do believe he has other plans but it seems he is always visiting random people. So, roommie says to Joe: When are you coming over to our house? Joe says he promises he will make it over soon. Roommie says: "Yeah right, you will probably have to visit your girlfriend's grandma's best friend." Cue Red: Spit up pop all over herself and couch.

I really don't expect you to laugh, but I will each and every time I read this.

No comments: