Thursday, February 3, 2011

SNOW!!

I was talking with my friend KC, and she was telling me how her grandma wrote in her diary about the weather every day. I am not going to write about the daily weather on this thing, but I thought I needed to document the "Blizzard". The snow was so gorgeous and since I didn't have to go anywhere, I can actually say that I enjoyed the snow.

Dear Diary,
Tuesday was a very snowy and cold day. The temp was about 10 degrees, winds were about 10 - 20 mph and we got about 13.5 inches of snow.

I really liked how the snow stuck to the house - pretty cool.








Our wildcat was lost in the snow since it was so high. My roommie tells me he will hold on to one arm and I can reach over the pile and grab the sign. Well, I don't know who didn't do their job, but I ended up faceplanting in the snow. Then, he wouldn't help me up! Abuse documented.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the face plant pix?

Anonymous said...

I had the camera thank goodness!!