Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jordy-cakes

I just had to show you how my cake decorating is improving!!

These are Jordy-cakes (named by my roommie and quite catchy, I might add). Ok, they are really just cupcakes with Jordy Nelson's number on them. Yes, the 87 is a bit shaky, however, I did this in the car so I thought it was pretty good.



The past week hasn't really been too eventful, but I do have to mention a movie we saw this week - Black Swan. Let's just say that it is not what I thought. I thought it was a movie about ballet. When I mentioned this to my fellow movie goers, they looked at each other and laughed. "Red, have you seen the movie trailer?" "No, just the poster." They are laughing b/c they know I don't like to be scared and this movie is definitely not a romantic-comedy. Yes, there is ballet in it, but A LOT of weird, creepy stuff. I don't want to ruin it for you, but let me warn you it is not a sweet dancing movie.

No comments: