Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Purple Power


OMG, the gods of Wildcat land shined down upon us last night. We saw a victory over the Jayhawks last night and it renewed my energy and spirit with my team. Honestly, I went into this game just praying we could have a decent showing, never did I think we would win, and win GOOD.

And oh yeah, it was Valentine's day too, so all of the faithful followers in Wildcat land were feeling a little giddy.

Me and my gal pals


My roommie went down on the floor - I chose to watch from above.



ROMANTIC POINT OF THE DAY: They were interviewing Frank (the coach) after the game and asked him if this was a nice present for his Wife for Valentines. He responded that this was great, but what he is so lucky for is that she gives him the courage to do his job every day. Such a sweet sentiment. I am pretty lucky too, b/c my roommie encourages me, pushing and supporting me every step of the way, even if that means telling me how to drive!

No comments: