Thursday, January 27, 2011

Shake N Bake

So this is no joke, I used Shake N Bake for the first time last night and it was surprisingly delicious. No, it was not my Mother's fried chicken nor was it KFC, but it was juicy and tasty. (anything is better than my fried chicken that I tried to make this summer!! Remember that????) I of course kept repeating the commercial with my southern accent, "It was shake n bake n I helped!". I know, annoying, but that is what you get when you live with me.

A few random things:

I love the show Storage Wars. The characters they have on the show are complete tools but it is very interesting to watch. When my roommie told me about this show I am pretty sure I rolled my eyes, however, I have watched at least 8 episodes and enjoy the mystery of what is in the units as well as making fun of the "characters" on the show. It is on A&E.

Here is my run down: Dave - he is a jerk and know it all and makes the most annoying sound when he bids; Barry - he seems rich, not sure if he is, and this is what he does for a past time which is a little strange; Brandy and Jarrod - they own a thrift store and spend money ridiculously (like their rent money to buy storage units) and fight like cats and dogs, but if I was married to Jarrod I would fight with him too; and Darrell who is a meathead, he is somewhat tolerable but yet I wouldn't want to spend time with him b/c he wears cut off shirts and I don't like that.

I don't watch American Idol but caught wind of the story of Chris Medina. I thought that I took the last nice guy off the market, but I guess there are still nice guys out there. Very touching story. Worth the 5 minutes.

No comments: