Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OK, so tell me what we are doing

...this is what I say before my roommie and I try to do any project together. Lately it has been furniture moving. Can I just say UGGGH. Even if I was really strong I think I would still hate this. It is absolutely NOT intuitive to me that you turn something a certain way to get it to fit in this small door way. I have to ask the plan first or else I end up crying, dropping it, running into something or just plain giving up. This is not to say that even if I know the plan that I am able to execute it. Sounds romantic, doesn't it?? :)

The other day we were helping a friend move some things at her house and she commented that it is smart of me to always ask what we are doing first. Hmmmm....pretty sure that is NOT what he thinks!! Maybe this is a version of men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

No comments: