Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random NY stuff

We arrived in NY days after the huge snow storm. So for our whole trip, it was wet and muddy. I gladly wore my warm Ugg-like boots everyday. Good thing I did because at least once a day I would step in the largest puddle I could find. I started finding it humorous after a while that I could continuously be so dumb.

This lady obviously had no clue that melting snow = mud, or else she would not have worn her precious boots to the game. How do I know they were precious to her??? She COMBED them during the game.



Here is the beer pull from the wheat beer we drank New Years Eve. Maybe it is funnier when you are 3 beers in, however, I still find it funny.



Here is the view of the person I stood behind right before the NY eve excitement. Yes, it is crack (butt, that is). I couldn't resist.


And last but not least, a really crappy picture of Donnie Walhberg. My next investment needs to be a high speed camera. But then I would bitch about carrying a big camera......

No comments: