Monday, May 18, 2009

We Have Babies!!

NO, not talking about me personally, sorry for any confusion I may have caused there....our deck has become home to four little baby robins. A small nest was built underneath our deck and for the past few days we have noticed lots of birds chirping and flying around with worms to feed the babies. I summoned my courage Saturday afternoon and got a good peek at the nest, and saw four baby beaks. Yesterday I was courageous again and saw them sitting up - here is a picture.



Now, I have to say that I believe this is a sign....this is really helping me get over my fear of birds (somewhat). Although, I do have to admit that every time I am looking at the birds I get scared that the mom is going to swoop in and beak my eyes out. If I suddenly stop posting, you can just assume it is because I can no longer see to type. Until them, I will try to update you on my new family.

No comments: