Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To be 4 again

Went to see Amusing Mom and visited the kids for a few days. Interesting thoughts they came up with:

1. Aunt red still has a zit on her face. I (unfortunately) had a zit one time (actually a lot, but this one was pretty bad) and they asked me what it was, so I told them. The next time they saw me they called the mole on my face a zit. I informed them it was a mole. The only thing from these teachings that stuck was zit....therefore every time I see them, they tell me I have a zit on my face. Too bad I still have zits too, and I have to figure out if they are referring to my mole or actual zit.

2. Aunt Red has brown hair. Red is the color of the crayon.

3. When you color the princess' face in your coloring book red, she is sunburned.

4. Little boys need to wear boxer briefs for their safety. I was scared to death Mickey was going to fall off the top of the slide because he was standing up picking his wedgie. He made it down, alive, and probably with another wedgie.

5. Who says stamps can't be fun??

No comments: