Sunday, May 3, 2009

Life is Precious

I attended the March of Dimes walk today and it was so hard to see all of the families that were walking in honor of a lost child. In the past year, having a child has become more and more scary to me for fear of losing it. I know I can't live my life in fear, and I won't, I will find strength to move forward, but today, my fear became overwhelming. I find myself to be a strong person but when it comes to losing loved ones I am so extremely weak. I crumble in tough times. Today has been hard, but I didn't want to share with anyone, until I read my friend, Sally's journal. She is the mother of an angel, Baby Tommy. She has been so strong through her journey of losing her son, and I wanted to share her words as they are words of healing, strength and comfort.

Life is precious, and I am trying my hardest to enjoy it for all its worth.

No comments: