Monday, May 4, 2009

A case of the "Mondays" at the Gym

Just got back to the office after going to the gym and oh, my, was it a day:
1. forgot socks
2. forgot undies (I had to exercise in non-exercising underwear)
3. I was apparently using a lady's locker that she wanted b/c there were about 15 open ones but she had to come right next to me and proceed to invade my space.
4. My normal workout teacher was gone
5. The substitute was not wearing a sports bra - and she needed one. She was wearing this little halter number and had to keep pulling it up - annoying.
6. The gay guy stood NEXT to me, therefore I couldn't occupy myself by laughing (silently) at him b/c I couldn't really see him

Well, that is about all, but I really don't know how much else could have gone wrong except for me falling down the stairs or something....there is always tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For your male readers we will need photos of #5.