Monday, October 18, 2010

One thing after another

This past Friday, I decided to treat myself to some M&Ms. This is a big deal for several reasons. One, my cheap ass doesn't like paying 75 cents for a small pack of candy and I try to not eat candy at work b/c it is just a bad habit for the figure to get into. Anyway, I go to the vending machine and this happens! I ended up with 2 packages of M&Ms b/c my roommate advised me it is better to spend another 75cents and get two packs, than to spend money for nothing. Good reasoning.



I then had an hour to spare Friday evening before meeting KC at the movies. I was very excited to watch Grey's, as I like to watch it outside of the earshot of my roommate, as he does not share in my love for Grey's and Private Practice. What the hell, I can't get my cable to work! I spent about 30 minutes and 4 unanswered calls to my roommate, but don't worry, I got it figured out. Still have no idea what I did, but who cares, it is working again.


By the way, saw the new Katherine Heigl movie this weekend...story is predictable but good and Josh Duhamel is certainly worth 1.5 hours of your time!! :)

No comments: