Friday, October 22, 2010

Deodorant Issues

Some of you have heard this, so I apologize in advance. And I also apologize for not having a picture.

I am getting ready to take Sarah to a doctor appointment and put on a black cotton dress. I hate deodorant on my clothes (don't know who the heck likes it! and I know, they make clear deodorant, but it is sticky), so I always tuck toilet paper under my arm and then the extra deodorant goes on the TP instead of my shirt/dress.

We go to the Doctor. Sarah and I sit there for a good 15 minutes before she is called in. I stay in the waiting room as she goes into the Doctor. I am sitting there reading my magazine and I look down and notice something white sticking out the top of my dress. I take a second look and OMG it is the toilet paper!! I just about die laughing to myself as I pull out the TP and put it in my purse.

Afterwards, I show my sister the evidence of the mishap and tell her that she must either be really blind or mean b/c she let me go in public like that!! We met up with my parents later and I could hardly get out the story without laughing so hard I was crying. Maybe you had to be there, but it was hilarious.

I just read on another blog that when others remember you, they don't remember your figure or your clothes, they remember your smile and laugh. I sure hope this is true.

No comments: