Friday, August 6, 2010

Reasons to Like this Summer Heat

Tomato Season!! Yeah! I love tomatoes and cottage cheese.




This was much lunch one day this week and is a staple side dish for me in the summer. I LOOOOVE tomatoes and cucumbers in the summer. My roomie only likes cottage cheese by itself and I can't stand cottage cheese by itself - it needs tomato and lemon pepper. At least we have the cottage cheese as the common denominator.

And you've got to have pretty toes in summer!!



Actually, I use this excuse any time of the year. This pedicure was a miracle for me. I broke my toenail down so low where it is painful, and they put a fake toenail on the left corner of my right big toe. It didn't hurt anymore and looked so much better! Maybe I could run this pedi through my insurance since it was more of a medical issue!

By the way, some people say they are relaxing. Not so much for me. I am so very ticklish so I have to concentrate on not smacking the nail dude with my clodhoppers. (is that a word?)

No comments: