Thursday, October 8, 2009

It Works - Sort of

So I found a new way to deal with my TV emotions, and it was working until today (sort of). I watch the show while doing a million other things, giving it enough attention to follow, but not become emotionally attached. This morning, I was watching Private Practice and my plan backfired on me. Since I wasn't watching with my full attention, I became confused about what happened and was convinced a main character on the show died. The show included flashbacks over several years, some of which I wasn't paying attention to, and I was completely lost, and sad over something that didn't even happen!

The good news is that I did not cry, nor did I get mad at my roommate for being un-sensitive. (if that is not a word, so what, you know what I mean!)

No comments: