Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Concert last night

Went to a concert last night with a few girlfriends and had a great time....some interesting things happened that I just had to share:

1. It is a common fact that when you go to a concert, you will likely smell weed. Well, the man in front of me did not know this fact. He stands up, begins to survey around him and yells, "I smell weed!" It was not a yell like he was asking for a puff puff, he was ready to go and do a Citizens Arrest. I became excited as I had never seen a Citizens Arrest in person, however, the person he went with made him sit down. Darn.

2. To the young boy on my left: First, you do not need to sit in your seat with your legs that wide. I am pretty sure it is not that big that you need that much room. Anyway, I was standing up dancing and he remained seated.....I apologize for my butt hitting you on the side of your head as I was shaking to the music. BUTT.....you were still in my space!

3. To my friend LM: Wow, I did not know you were such a fighter! I was actually a little scared when you rolled down your car window to yell at the car in front of us and I was actually contemplating what I might actually do if the girls in the car came out after us. I honestly was only prepared to run, I don't think I would be very good in a fight.....you may want to take someone else with you next time for better protection.

No comments: