Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random

Last week I was scared half to death (My heart literally HURT!!) when I was walking out to my car as I was leaving a friends house and I saw a long tail. I heard scurrying, and after I was safely in my car, I shined my lights in the bushes and saw a possum. I took the best picture I could. The creature is right up by the light. His beady little eyes are in my memory as I speak this. ICK, ICK, ICK. I pray that my cats are able to chase away any potential possum residents.



As I was driving home, I called my roommie to inquire about the "danger's" of possums. I just don't believe that they are harmless. They are too ugly to be harmless.

Totally unrelated, but whatever..
We went to the Mecum car show this weekend. Great people watching event. I was entertained, but certainly had a time limit of probably 5 hours at something like this. I also know that I should never bid on anything b/c I would just get to caught up in the bidding war. It is sooo exciting!! I would sort of get mad at someone when they quit bidding (I would think, buzz kill (even though I wasn't drinking)).

The thing about Mecum is that they allow any cars to be auctioned. I got a laugh out of this car - I am pretty sure my grandma had a coral colored Lincoln like this one. I never considered this a "classic" car and the bidders didn't either.



They also allow monster trucks. This is an Escalade that has been ruined.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you should've bid on the Lincoln. They do make awesome demo derby cars! Lol