Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cold or Allergies???

....I really don't care what it is, but I just need to know how to make it go AWAY!! Last time I went to the Dr. he suggested to take Claritin or Zyrtec regardless if I think it is a cold or allergies. I decided to take something before bed last night as I had this drip that would not quit. I took Non-Drowsy Claritin, but honestly did not think that non-drowsy would = no sleep. Admittedly, my "drip" is better, but now I am exhausted. I think I got out of bed at minimum 10 times and tossed and turned at least 100 times.

The sole reason for posting this is to let you know that it is probably not a good idea to take non-drowsy Claritin before bed. My suggestion is to take 1 1/2 times the dosage of Nyquil. You will sleep like a baby :)

No comments: