Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Soccer and A Random Picture

The twinkies are playing soccer. They had their first practice 20 minutes before their first game, so you can guess how good the game went!! It was very entertaining to say the least.

My roommie and I practiced with them the evening before their game and I told them the #1 rule was to not touch the ball with their hands. When we were practicing, I told them if they touched it, then they had to do 5 push ups. When Minnie got to her game, the coach asked what happened if they touched the ball. Minnie, so proud of herself for knowing the answer loudly responded "5 push-ups!". My sister and I start laughing hysterically b/c we had no clue she thought that was the real rule! I informed the coach (a soccer pro) that was my own rule for playing at home!




Luke was more into the social aspect of the game, which isn't bad at all. He enjoyed being part of a team, but had no clue what he was supposed to be doing.



He wanted to make sure we got lots of pics of him!


Really cute pic of Minnie as she was goofing around during her brother's game.


After the soccer games, we went to the lake for the day. My Dad found a new use for the tube - making a fish habitat. He has been collecting twigs as he cleans up the yard, and then tied a rope around the twigs to a rock and then buried them. Mickey loved helping. Problem is, I HATE fish and I am scared of them. I have no interest in my Dad having a fish habitat anywhere near the dock. uggh.

No comments: