Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Funny line

so my roommate and I are still Survivor fans (it is still a good show even if it is 10+ years old). There is one player, Russell (there used to be two Russell's but now we are down to one, however, I still call him fat Russell), who is such an HR nightmare. I would be embarrassed to watch myself on TV if I were Russell b/c he is so sexist, however, he is pretty sharp, and for an overweight guy, does really good in the challenges. Anyway, to my point. He uses all of the women to get people to vote his way. He thinks all women are dumb, and the women that show they have a brain he votes off. On the last survivor episode he said a really funny line: "Liz, she is so dumb I don't know how she walks without falling down"

Isn't that funny? We know some people like that, right? I sure hope I didn't prove Russell's point as I tripped up the stairs to my house this weekend......

No comments: